Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The walk...........of discovery!

I walk this way every time I trek down the hill to centro. BUT I'm always on the lookout for a "new" thing - a new sign, a new rooster, new construction or a new neighbor! One never knows what to expect.............. I love this cross inset into the wall - not particularly in front of a house or anything - just inset in a wall. The color of the cantera, the texture and THEN one day, this little bouquet of flowers tucked inot a crevice...........why? Doesn't the simplicity of it take your breath away?

3 comments:

Norm and Nancy said...

Love the photo of the cross with the flowers. Great Blog!

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Yep,it tis the little things that can make up a great day! As I was crossing the bridge towards the Hilton the cloud formations across the lake were so magnificent. That will teach me to always carry a camera...darn!

Babs said...

Yes, you two DO enjoy the little things in life - Nancy I know from reading your blog and Kay I know from knowing you FOREVER and being one of my dearest friends!