Monday, March 24, 2008

New Blog Discoveries

As you well know, if you read this blog, I cannot figure out how to do anything other then write and upload photos. I cannot figure out how to add links, how to add a photo of myself, how to categorize and even though I hooked up to Sitemeter it keeps coming back each month with -0- readers. So, I'm circumventing the system and listing below some new blogs I've started reading - some wacky, some informative and one very lovely one. I LOVE all of your blogs that I know about and religiously read them daily with my first, or sometimes second cup of coffee. You ENHANCE my life! One blogger, Travelin' Shoes and her husband, are coming over to visit tonight because they are in San Miguel and I'm really looking forward to this!
So here's the list: SEVEN DAYS IN SAN MIGUEL - www.pennblog.typepad.com/mexico/epilogue/index.html
A VEGGIE VENTURE - www.kitchen-parade-veggie-benture.blogspot.com
BLAKE'S MEXICO - www.blakesmexico.blogspot.com
FLAVORS OF THE SUN - www.flavorsofthesun.blogspot.com
MEXICO CITY/AN OPINIONATED GUIDE - www.mexicocitydf.blogspot.com (informative)
STUFF WHITE PEOPLE LIKE - www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com (wacky)
TRIBAL TRAPPINGS - www.tribaltrappings.blogspot.com (lovely)
Enjoy!

No comments: