Dear Santa: I've been a good, oops, scratch that, a happy girl this year. I've been kind, most of the time. I've tried to help others, most of the time. I hope you can find something on this list that you can bring to me. I'll leave the light on. Don't try to come down the fireplace. It is WAAAAY too narrow. Only coatamundis fit down that fireplace. (There was a blog about that). I'd leave the door unlocked, but my friend Jennifer in Morelia says NOT to do that. So knock, say who you are, shove a package under the gate and THEN I'll let you in.
Here it is:
1. Peace on Earth. Good will to men. (Kinda hard to wrap)
2. A little travel trailer, silver, tricked out with a stove AND oven along with a shower.
Heck, if I'm going to ask why not ask BIG?
3.A man to travel with who is as much a gypsy as I and who is fearless when it comes to overlooking canyons or Federales.
4. Enough gasoline to be able to travel for at least three years.
5. A pair of red cowboy boots. I gave mine away thirteen years ago and have regretted it every day since then. You know Santa, you can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl.
6. A NEW camera. The one I have takes double photos as you can see above. Actually, I love this photo because I didn't even realize the camera was catching the reflection of the street and decorations but I really need a new one. They are $ 128 at B&H.
7. Some better luggage. The one big suitcase I have now, Santa, is missing the thingys that you open the compartments with. I now have ribbon tied through each one to open each compartment. Not a good look. Besides, its a pain in the.........
That's it, Santa. I guess if I can only have one or two of those, could it be the Peace thing and maybe the red cowboy boots? If not, I understand.
By the way Santa, I'll still have cookies and milk for you along with some really bad looking pralines.
Oh and food for the reindeers too.
See you soon.