Saturday, April 06, 2013

Quilting with a Creative Eye


Here is an invitation to an opening of my new friend Janet Avery's work.  She has about 70 quilts! to sell before they leave San Miguel.  Yes, sadly, they are leaving San Miguel full-time.

Luckily I photographed them, not knowing she would have a show.  I will post a subsequent article showing photos of many of them.

Janet's talent is amazing. Her trained designer eye lends itself to incorporating textures and colors that
are so beautiful as to cause one to gasp.

Hope you can attend if you're in San Miguel.  If not, after you see the photos in the next
post, contact me if interested in any of them.

I would NOT be surprised if each and every piece sells during the opening night.

(You can click on the invitation to enlarge it for readability)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: