Sunday, December 23, 2012

Outrageous, Fun, Wacky and Silly in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico


One of the great things about being retired, living where other people are in similar situations, is that you can do any darn thing you want to do.

One can be as outrageous, fun, wacky and silly as often as you like.

My new friend Bill decorated his ATV for Christmas.  It just makes me double over laughing. 

I haven't seen it at night but there are Christmas lights all over it,
including lights on the Christmas tree.

Enjoy!  Merry Christmas.  Or, as we say in Mexico, Feliz Navidad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

When I am old I shall were purple. Great little poem. Actually I just bought a purple hat!

Babs said...

Yes, I have always loved that poem. Purple hat, GREAT.

Being wacky and silly is good medicine.

Todd said...

Man, things haven't changed since high-school
The guys who trick out their rides get all the attention from the girls!!