Friday, January 23, 2009

The "Gypsy Kids" Family Photo

I think this series of photos are hysterically funny. It's an attempt to get Baby Matilda, Mom, Dad and Dusty the Dog all to look
at the camera, smile and look perfect! It took many, many photos and these are the results. I was laughing hysterically, as I was the
incompetent photographer every time they yelled "NOW". I think the one below is the best. To me it looks like Dusty the Dog
is laughing too. Notice, of course, that Matilda is looking at Dusty and not at ME, the photographer - oh well, it was such fun!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

1st Mate said...

Well, Matilde has a nice profile anyway. Love the dog's laughing face.

Billie Mercer said...

These are so cute. Love everyone of them.

Islagringo said...

Ah, the joys of being a photographer. Which picture did they use?

Babs said...

Yes, Bliss, I giggle everytime I look at Dusty's laughing face! And Wayne, I don't know if they used any of those photos. It sure was fun doing it though. Billie, I knew you would love seeing them!

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Love these and it is just great to see John so happy!