Friday, August 17, 2007

Hopefully, the third time is the charm!

I have been having computer problems with Infinitum. I started this blog two other times and halfway through the computer would go off. Talk about aggravating.

So, this is what I said...........'CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS THE FERAL CAT?" I wrote about this cat having kittens in my garden on the March 18th blog. Those kittens disappeared (she must have moved them) and then she had another batch! I found homes for the four of them and said to my self, "Before I give her away I'll have her spayed" Which I did. Well, I'm here to tell you, this "feral" cat who would NOT come near me has turned into a "lap" cat in three weeks! She follows me around and sleeps right up next to me. I'm thinking of naming her "VELCRO". It's funny - I never go hunting for a pet, they seem to find me. My dog Flash, who lived with me for 16 years, was a gift from a boyfriend.............wonder how long Velcro will be around?

1 comment:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Velcro obviously knows a good thing when she sees it. I wonder if I changed that much after my hysterectomy?