Friday, February 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! Grammy loves all the pictures that I have of you from when you were a little baby until now when you are such a little lady at 7! You are such a breath of sunshine and you bring so much joy to everyone at home, in school and to all of your friends too.



Emma Elizabeth lives in Texas and is such a sweet, kind little girl. She and her sister Hannah, who is now 10, are inseparable and have so much fun together. Emma told me on the phone on Sunday that she is going to have a "Hollywood party" for her birthday on Saturday. And when I asked what that was, she said that everyone who is coming to the party dresses up and walks down a red carpet! How fun that will be. I know her mom, Julie, (and my wonderful daughter) will have planned a fun time for everyone.
Once when I was talking to Emma she told me that "my" TV show was going to be on on Sunday night. She was probably 4 at the time. And I asked her what it was and she said "The Grammy Awards". It makes me chuckle every time I think of it. "Grammy" is the most beautiful name I have ever had.


No comments: