Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sex at 70!


 In my earlier years, not long ago, it was wonderful to awake to see some dreamy eyes on the adjacent pillow either open or closed.  A lover, a partner, a husband.  Whatever.

Now, I get up, walk to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth and the eyes I see are the cat, Velcro. She is laying in the sink to make sure I see her.  Consequently, I then fill up the bowl and allow her to drink fresh water before I brush my teeth.

What is wrong with this picture?  You tell me.  I say, "Everything" with a smile on my face at the silliness of the situation.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

But isn't "silly" what makes our lives worth living?

Babs said...

Sometimes silliness is my middle name........

Benne' Rockett said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Maybe we should consider curling up in someones' sink!

Babs said...

Ha, ha, ha. Well Velcro seems to find it comfortable. It just is a little disconcerting when I'm just getting up in the morning, not thinking about a cat in the sink, and a paw reaches out and touches me on my way to the bathroom.
The first time she did that I JUMPED, thinking it was a scorpion or something.........
Life is never dull.

Life's a Beach! said...

LOL! That title got my attention! What would life be without a silly cat named Velcro!

Babs said...

Boring at times!