Saturday, January 09, 2010

Rear Windows



I've moved to a bungalow where the ONLY sound is the surf and the waves crashing ashore. I slept like a baby last night. The views are of the rocks, huge, hard to climb hill rocks. They are out in the ocean - the Pacific Ocean. Breathtakingly beautiful view.

The sunset was also spectacular last night. Blue-gray clouds with crimson pink sky that looked like those photos I used to see of God rising up to Heaven as a child. The above photo is from the front ones. Nice huh?

That view was from my rear windows. The photo above is from the front wndows. Nice, huh?

Yes, finally after a week in a bungalow with only sights and sounds of the street and the restaurants I have arrived at the beach.........

Wish you were here!

6 comments:

Calypso said...

Great digs grandma - congrats on the new baby!

CrisP said...

wish i were there too. maybe some winter when you are at the beach i will come visit. the rain here really gets to me after a while. although it is beautiful out right now.

have a wonderful time the rest of your stay.

teresa

Michael Dickson said...

Must be nice to be rich.

Steve Cotton said...

I will be. Next Saturday. This trip north has been a bit challenging.

Babs said...

Thanks Calypso. Wish all of you could be here. Felipe, the cost works out to about $30 a night. Can't beat it. Includes kitchenette and totally furnished. Such a deal!
Steve gt back - NOW its perfect here.

Life's a Beach! said...

I love sleeping to the sound of the waves! And that view is great!