Monday, February 16, 2009

The "Cough Drop" Diet

How many calories could one actually consume on such a diet? I have no idea but that's pretty much what I have been doing - eating cough drops now for two months. This is a most uncomfortable way to shed 27 pounds. I don't recommend it.


Clothes are baggy - breath smells like eucalyptus - and even chocolate doesn't appeal to me.


BUT, there is the tantalizing idea that I could make a Million Dollars with a book on this diet along with tasty recipes. That is IF I could get on Oprah's Show.

2 comments:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Geez, Barb, that's a lot of ## in a short time. Are you feeling any better? Sure hope so and congrats on the weight loss. I've been working out at the gym 3 to 4 days a week and have gained 5#. I don't get it. But your way was the hard way...just get better...I'm sending the cough fairy to take those coughs away.

amanda joseph said...

Codeine cough syrup supplier