Friday, November 28, 2008

Movie Buffs

DON'T roll your eyes when you hear that the two movies I've seen in less than 24 hours are Alvin and the Chipmunks and just a while ago Madagascar 2. The kids love them and I love that they love them.........

Hopefully next week I can grab some friends and go see some of the new movies out. You know its great to rent movies, and to watch them at home, but I must say an afternoon at the movies is so much more fun.......There are a few flicks I want to see - hopefully I will get to do so.

I've moved my sleeping accomodations into Houston near Bayou Bend to the nineteenth floor. I'll be here off and on.....a few days with the kids, a few days in Clear Lake and the rest of the time here. It's a nice respite for me and for the family. I always believe that after three days you need to move on...........

Hope all of you survived the Turkey Blitz and have had an enjoyable holiday. I certainly have....the weather here is so mild that the majority of the clothes I brought are too warm. It was 82 today. Oh blessings, no cold hands or feet since I got here. Glory be!

3 comments:

Michael Dickson said...

If you don´t hit the Golden Palace restaurant there at Stella Link and Bellaire this time, you are committing a grievous error upon yourself. The most astounding Asian buffet that has ever landed on Planet Earth.

And dirt cheap to boot.

Of course, money matters not to one on a 19th floor near Bayou Bend. La-dee-dah.

Babs said...

Hi Michael - Thanks for reminding me. I'll go there for sure!
Only a former Houstonian would know about Bayou Bend and the 19th floor......it's from my "former life" too. Luckily I have wealthy friends.....

Theresa in Mèrida said...

I loved Madagascar, and I can't wait to see Madagascar 2! The music was so much fun!
regards,
Theresa