Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pregnant Man!

Since Telmex came and "fixed" my internet thingy last week I now get www.yahoo.mx even though my email is on yahoo USA. So I have to go over to the USA after I get the mx. version. Aggravating, but I don't, of course, know how to change that! That's neither here nor there, because today on the home page of Yahoo mexico they have a picture of a man four months pregnant!!!!!! Is this the wave of the future? If so, civilization is near its end...............just kidding, but I wonder how many men would want to go through morning sickness for months, then swollen feet, the worst heartburn on the face of the earth, difficulty breathing and all the other stuff that goes on for nine months..............actually why do we women? This is all said 'tongue in cheek" so don't go getting huffy about it...............I'm not "male bashing"!
The picture is pretty darn funny looking and he's nude..............

5 comments:

Todd said...

Just wanted to drop a note to say I have enjoyed your blog.

And...

To let you know, that when Yahoo.com takes you to the Mexican version, you should look for a link in the upper left hand corner that says
"Go Back to Yahoo.com"
Once you click on that, it should set a cookie that will make sure to go straight to yahoo.com in the future.

All the best,

Todd

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Well, gee whiz, that makes our USA Yahoo home page really uninteresting! Do let us know when the baby is born...does his partner get up in the middle of the night to go buy ice cream?

Babs said...

Thanks so much Todd - that worked! And, thanks for reading the blog...........

Steve Cotton said...

Looking down at the front of my shirt, one would think I had been in the late stages of pregnancy for some times. If only it would go away after 9 months.

Babs said...

It WILL when you get to Mexico! You'll "sweat it off". I worked on a project in PV during August & Sept 17 years ago and it was sooooo hot that I lost 15 pounds in a month. It was NOT the way to lose weight!