Friday, January 08, 2010

Gypsy Kids Update

He's here! Sebastian Woodrow was born on Monday, January 4th - 8lbs, 1 Oz., blonde hair, blue eyes. BIG baby boy. All are well - All are home.

So, the little family in Colorado has grown to four. Backpacks will carry the wee ones on their hiking trips and camping excursions.

Nothing, in my humble opinion, is more wonderful then the birth of a healthy, wanted baby. Happy days!

I can hardly wait to cuddle him in my arms and to read to Matilda and hug her too. I guess a trip to the frozen tundra will be necessary once I've had my fill of the beach, sunshine and tanning.

In a month or two.......

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Congratulations Babs! Bet you can't wait to see those grandkids and cuddle that new baby!

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Oh how wonderful...a boy. Now they have one of each...perfect! And a big baby. Congratulations and looking forward to the first pictures!