Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Read It Here First!

Casa Tranquilo is available for the month of January! You can come and enjoy a month in San Miguel and see if this is "your cup of tea" as they say. Or, if you've been here before, enjoy another visit.

I'll be at the beach for the month. I haven't told anyone in San Miguel that it is available yet for friends or family. I wanted to offer it first to my blogger friends.

Those of you who follow the blog regularly have seen the photos that I posted in August. But, if you're new to the blog and don't know where to go to see photos, here are the dates that I posted them. August 20th, August 26th and August 29th. Not only is the house filled with wonderful folkart, it also has a stone fireplace, maid and gardener service, Dish Network TV and of course, internet service. All for the low cost of $1,000 for the month which is VERY low for high season.

If you're interested, leave a comment with your email address and I'll contact you.

6 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

I would be interested. But what is the point of coming to SMA if one of its chief attractions is missing?

Rick said...

Your rental would be equivalent to $33 per night which would only get a (slightly above) flee bag hotel in SMA.
I am tempted!

Rick - in SoCal NOB

Dan in NC said...

Babs, I'm having a great chuckle at the thought that you have not told anyone in SMA about your offer. Psssst: Can you keep a secret? take a look at the front page of SMALiving.. After all it is kind of a small town.. Eh? Cheers!
Dan in NC

Babs said...

Ahh but the house is so wonderful Steve.
Yes Rick you're right. In the past I've rented the house for $560 a week but this year I just want to have someone in it for the whole month so I've made it a monthly rental. Almost the least expensive place in San Miguel that is decent is $70 a night and most of the B&B's are now $140 a night.
It will rent and quickly I'm sure. So Rick, if you want it - let me know.
Well, Dan I don't know what SMA Living is.....a magazine, a website or what?

Anonymous said...

Has the house rented yet?
stevo_texas@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

so what beach are you off to? will you be spending any time in chacala? wish i were at the beach right now. it's a wet halloween, but that's nothing new.

Happy Halloween!

teresa